- Open-toed shoes (Fine for game drives and walking around camp during the heat of the day)
- Closed shoes for evening dinners and any safari walks you wish to do.
- Long-sleeved blouse/shirt for outside evening dinners and protection from the sun.
- Long trousers for evening dinners.
- A fleece for dinner and early-morning drives (The temperature can drop below 15 degrees C in the early morning)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Waterproof jacket if you come in the green season (December-March) for afternoon showers
- Mosquito spray and bug repellent
- Sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher)
- Bite and itch cream
- Malaria medication
- SIM card(s)
- Batteries with charger and connections
We are proud members of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few kilos of space in your suitcase and bring supplies for area schools or medical clinics in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local children and families. Please visit the Pack for a Purpose website to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.
International flights allow luggage of between 20 and 40 kg per person. Internal flights allow 15kgs. The difference can be left at the SAL (Safari Air Link) office marked clearly for Foxes Community & Wildlife Conservation Trust (FC & WC Trust).