IMPORTANT ITEMS TO PACK ON YOUR SAFARI
- Open-toed shoes (Fine for game drives and walking around camp during the heat of the day)
- Closed shoes for evening dinners and any safari walks you wish to do.
- Long-sleeved blouse/shirt for outside evening dinners and protection from the sun.
- Long trousers for evening dinners.
- A fleece for dinner and early-morning drives (The temperature can drop below 15 degrees C in the early morning)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Waterproof jacket if you come in the green season (December-March) for afternoon showers
- Mosquito spray and bug repellent
- Sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher)
- Bite and itch cream
- Malaria medication
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Batteries with charger and connections
Pack for a Purpose
We are proud members of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few kilos of space in your suitcase and bring supplies for area schools or medical clinics in need, you'll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local children and families. Please visit the Pack for a Purpose website to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.